Classes, Information and Schedules Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all paperwork and updated schedules.
Baton Twirling Classes, Teams and Solos/Duets
- Recreational classes and competitive teams
- All ages and level classes available
- Home of the 2023 TIA World Class Team Champions. We have over 20 TIA Championships
- The Studio taught by World Champion Sisters
- Director and designer with over 30 years of experience
- A great sport to teach hand eye cordination, technique, marching, parades and more.
- Group classes, private lessons, duets
- Classes offered year around
Adult - Yoga, Zumba, Dance
- Zumba - great exercise, fun music
- Yoga- wonderful exercise and classes
- Adult dance - ballet, pointe, jazz, modern and tap available - no experience needed
- A studio that you can call home for your fitness and dance classes. Drop ins always welcome for all adult classes.
- Punch cards available or monthly tuition for dance and zumba
- Yoga has a seperate punch card
- Wedding Dances available
- Classes offered year around!
- Drop ins always welcome for adults
Tumbling, Acro, Cheer, Poms
- A great place without the hassle of all the gymnastic equipment
- Floor, beam, flexibility, acro, tumbling, stretching and strengthening
- A studio that offers several levels for all ages in recreational classes to competitive teams
- Learn all your gymnastic skills, tumbling, cheer and more
- We now have: acro, acro rhythmic, gymnastic tumbling classes, floor routines, poms, cheer dance and more
Dance Classes, Teams, Dance Company, Solos/Duets Ages 2.5-18
- A true professional dance studio
- Levels for all styles of dance classes based on experience and training
- Classes available at the age of 2.5 through professional dancers
- A studio that limits that amount of students in each class - for one on one attention and proper technique and training
- An adult staff that is trained professional dancers for all classes! Students helpers are all team members and always have a professional adult staff for each class